The Seydel 1847 Blues NOBLE Harmonica -
the consequently enhanced development of the successful 1847 Blues models with stainless steel reeds.
- new coverplates; matted stainless steel covers with side-vents (openings on both sides)
- optimized sound projection and distribution of airflow if playing fully cupped
- cone-shaped lower coverplate for low keys (LF to LC) - minimized reed rattling in holes 1 and 2 draw, even if played hard
- new comb accurately milled from aluminium, anodized in black and with the SEYDEL logo laser-engraved on the back
- superb air-tightness and improved handling due to the greater weight of the instrument
- new tactile oval key stickers- hard wearing and removes the danger of holding the instrument the wrong way round, even in the dark
- approved corrosion-free fine-cut reedplates made of German Silver fixed with stainless steel screws - extremely close tolerances between slot and reed for best possible tone control for the player
- precisely factory adjusted, pitch-stable and durable reeds and rivets both made of Stainless Steel - optimal tone response and a full sound
The 1847 NOBLE - the jewel of the 1847 Blues harmonica collection. An instrument built without compromise; made from only the best materials available and with over 160 years of SEYDEL’s harmonica making experience.
Also available with a wooden or a plasic body: 1847 Classic or 1847 Silver
Tone table: Richter Tuning C-Major
*** Available in the Keys of
: LC, LDb, LD, LEb, LE, LF, LF#, G, Ab, A, Bb, B, C, Db, D, Eb, E and F ***