Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Also as Paddy or half-valved!
The SESSION STEEL HARMONICA
is the upgrade to our successful SESSION model is presented with a bold new look and superior
technical reliability, excellent playability and a fantastic sound.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- -minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- -stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer